Breakfast is vital to our health, so starting the day with a delicious and protein-packed meal is an essential way to fuel your body and jump-start the day!
Of course, no delicious breakfast is complete without Eggland’s Best eggs. For those of you who are tired of the same old breakfast fare, it might be time to add a little twist to your morning meal.
Being able to start the day off on a delicious note makes it so much easier to wake up and not be tempted to hit the snooze button, right?
A fresh new recipe to add to your morning routine is bakingEggland’s Best eggs in a nest of spaghetti squash. This dish is not only scrumptious, it’s also packed with the healthy proteins, vitamins and minerals we need.
Eggs and squash go so well together once you have a bite, you’ll wonder why you haven’t already been cooking breakfast like this!
Plus, spaghetti squash is a delicious way to fit veggies in for breakfast.
This might be one of the tastiest breakfast dishes I’ve whipped up in a long time. It’s now a staple in my household because it’s such a quick and satisfying way to properly start the day.
Check out the video and recipe below to see how its done, and then try it yourself. Print out the recipe to have it handy while you prepare the dish!
34cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 6 Egglands Best eggs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 18 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps. chickpea flour
- 13 cup Parmesan, grated
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Bake spaghetti squash for 45 minutes.
- Place the cooked spaghetti squash in a bowl.
- Saut onions in a pan for about 5 minutes.
- Add onions to the bowl with the spaghetti squash, parsley, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chickpea flour and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Scoop 1/4 cup into each tin. Create a nest. Bake 18 minutes.
- Crack 1 Eggland's Best egg into each tin. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.