1. Read the Recipe
– Review the ingredients and go over through the procedure/method. You will see here that sometimes the instructions are to be found of hidden ingredients like water or split ingredient like egg into half or battered egg. Make yourself familiar with the recipe so go over it.
2. Follow the Order
– Trivia: Do you know that the recipe’s ingredient is listed on the way they want you to use it? Yes you got it right. So when they say that you have to incorporate first all the dry ingredients then the liquids then the extras like the nuts. Recipes are made to help us.. to guide us!
– The comma is all what it takes in recipe most especially in baking measurements.
For example: 1 cup walnuts, chopped
4. Must understand Pack, Soften and Preheat
– You must learn to follow as in follow simple instructions like a pack of flour, soften butter at room temperature or preheat the oven at a particular temperature. Do not cheat yourself. If you want to get the quality and perfection follow it carefully.
– This will depend on the number of minutes or the visual structure of what you are cooking for example:
Bake brownies for 30 to 33 minutes, or until the top is dull and a thin knife inserted into the center comes out clean.